The following conditions shouldn’t be worked on:
• Skin irritations, eczema or psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• HIV or Hepatitis
• Pregnant or Nursing
• Persons on Chemotherapy(consult your doctor)
• Suffer From Epilepsy
• Major Heart Problems
• Botox 2 weeks prior to the workshop.
• Electrolysis 5 days before the procedure.
• Waxing, tweezing, or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
• Ibuprofen, alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
Thank you for choosing DIVALOOK Academy!
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at (514) 462-4839 or
Visit our website: www.divalookacademy.com